Synergist we believe protecting customer data
is of the utmost importance. To address this need we
have implemented a six pillar approach to preventing
- Installation and regular maintenance of a robust
and redundant firewall configuration.
- Strong government-level encryption protocols to
protect data across open, public networks.
- Employ best of breed anti-virus software on all
network hardware and ensure definition files are always
- Strict adherence to strong access control measures
for both physical and logical access. Single system
accounts per individual, single session access to
any of the multiple systems and proxy and biometric
security for doors and access control panels.
- Regular monitoring of all network resources as
well as ongoing vulnerability testing by an independent
third party. Our operation center receives alerts
in real time if any predetermined threshold is exceeded.
- Company wide adoption of an information security
policy that exceeds online banking and merchant services
requirements. Our policies and procedures go beyond
online banking and VISA requirements.